WHY PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE IS WAY MORE THAN POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA 3-5 TIMES A DAMN DAY
There are a lot of tactics out there on how to get visible, and, in fact, my first freebie was "The Ultimate Guide to FB Group Visibility", so I've doled out plenty of those tactics as well. However, over the course of the last year or so, I've learned that visibility is SO MUCH MORE than creating a posting schedule and sticking to it. Some of the things I've recognized within the realm of being visible are:
- Loving yourself enough to show up
- Standing in your power
- Feeling abundant enough to share your wisdom
- Being able to receive (attention, clients, etc)
- Living As If
- Being able to be SEEN
- Vulnerability and courage
- Confidence in what you're offering (opt-ins, courses, packages)
- Listening to your intuition
- Being authentic and aligned
If you're feeling like you're getting nowhere, or you feel like you just can't muster up the courage to put yourself out there, take a look at the aforementioned, and let your intuition tell you where you need to put some focus and love.
It IS possible to completely transform, and everything you want can be yours when you cultivate awareness and patience with your journey.
You got this!